DeveloperSide.NET Forums
January 24, 2020, 08:04:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Let me know what you want.  (Read 62054 times)
Jorge
Customer, Basic Support
Guru

jorge_schrauwen@msn.com
View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2003, 06:54:11 AM »

have you try awstat? you can update it online without going to the server machine.
btw: list look great hehe

admin
Administrator
Master of All Subjects

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2003, 08:38:32 PM »

I've tried AWStats, and to be truthful, while it is pretty, Analog is much more configurable and powerful.

Analog is also much much faster.

Besides, most of the categories that AWStat has that Analog does not are somewhat of a guess type of thing.

The only thing I would do to upgrade Analog, is save one file, delete /analog and move that file to the new dir.  Aside from that, Analogs version does not change much, a sign of a well-developed and tested program.

DeveloperSide.NET
Advanced PHP and MySQL Solutions for your Web Design and Development needs with Web.Developer Server Suite.
Jorge
Customer, Basic Support
Guru

jorge_schrauwen@msn.com
View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2003, 11:54:52 AM »

Thouth of somthing:
a tutorial about mbox en pop3 modlues from the apache site

admin
Administrator
Master of All Subjects

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2003, 04:17:04 AM »

MySQL Control Center, MySQLCC

http://www.mysql.com/products/mysqlcc/

DeveloperSide.NET
Advanced PHP and MySQL Solutions for your Web Design and Development needs with Web.Developer Server Suite.
Mustang
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2003, 01:54:27 PM »

mod_SuExec

otherwise scripts can browse through youre whole system
Anonymous
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2003, 04:20:28 PM »

otherwise scripts can browse through youre whole system

Yhea, if you let them!
bobh

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2003, 04:44:25 PM »

I need to find a 'project tracker' so a supervisor can enter projects, assign to team member, record responses/status between supervisor and members. Everything should be kept on Apache(PHP) server and be accessed thru browser; nothing to be installed on client side.

Have looked at 'duble choco latte'  and it would work but is overkill for our purpose.

Suggestions will be acknowledged and appreciated.

thnx,

bob-h 8)
Anonymous
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2003, 07:26:30 PM »

http://www.devside.net/web/lists/tools/website-tools

GroupWare Section

PHProjekt
linux, windows "PHProjekt is a modular application for the coordination of group activities and to share informations and document via intranet and internet. Components of PHProjekt: Group calendar, project management, time card system, file management, contact manager, mail client and 9 other modules."

TUTOS
linux, windows "TUTOS (The Ultimate Team Organization Software) is a groupware or ERP/CRM suite that helps small to medium teams manage various things in one place. Its features include personal and group calendars, an address book, product and project management, bug tracking, installation management, a task list, notes, files, mailboxes, and much more."
Jorge
Customer, Basic Support
Guru

jorge_schrauwen@msn.com
View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2003, 04:27:20 PM »

Don't remeber if it listet jet, but a guide on howto add tomcat would be cool, and james would be nice to :D

Jorge
Customer, Basic Support
Guru

jorge_schrauwen@msn.com
View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2003, 02:56:07 PM »

Found a other one:
A list of all apache2 competible modules and where to download them.

Kloas
CMS
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2003, 07:26:51 AM »

What about a content management system (CMS) like phpNuke?
admin
Administrator
Master of All Subjects

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2003, 09:54:47 PM »

phpNuke is the most unsecured, bloated, and worst designed CMS out there.

Most hosting providers that know what they are doing, will not even allow this software on their systems.

You should check out some of the other CMSs under http://www.devside.net/web/lists/tools/website-tools

DeveloperSide.NET
Kloas
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2003, 06:49:34 AM »

I tried the first in your list, PostNuke. The installation was real easy, but when I tried to login, an empty screen appears. After some debugging I found the problem. They forgot a check in header.php and therefore no theme was loaded (or in this case, the wrong one).  :-(

When I was reading through the docs, I found the following text:
Quote from: "PostNuke docs"
PostNuke is an open source, open developement content management system (CMS). PostNuke started as a fork from PHPNuke (http://www.phpnuke.org) and provides many enhancements and improvements over the PHP-Nuke system.

So PostNuke is the "daughter" of phpNuke ... it's only better by the enhancements and improvements.
Anonymous
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2003, 09:52:05 AM »

PostNuke is one of several "forks" of phpNuke.

I'm not sure what you mean by its "only" better by enhancements and improvements.  I'm sure those improvements contain a fairly extensive code base redesign.

Several other projects are also "forks" of PostNuke.  If you do a search on googlegroups for phpNuke and postNuke, you will get all the info you want on the problems with both and some others.
CMS
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2003, 07:10:40 AM »

You can try Xoops (www.xoops.org)
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: