DeveloperSide.NET Forums
November 15, 2019, 03:59:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: source file corrupted?  (Read 10464 times)
kch

View Profile
« on: January 16, 2007, 03:52:26 PM »

Hello. I'm trying to install this but am getting an error that files are corrupted. I downloaded it twice using IE and firefox and again on another machine. All three gave the same error about a corrupted file when install, but not the same file. I've downloaded and install other programs on the same machine with no problem today. Could there be a problem with the file on the server? Cheers

edit: I've also tried installing on another machine with the same problem and tried version 1.92.  Any ideas?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 04:17:18 PM by kch » Logged
admin
Administrator
Master of All Subjects

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 04:20:49 PM »

Sounds like a network problem. I remember someone with a similar problem 1-2 years back. The server files have not changed. Wait a few hours and try the download again. If its not working, and no one else is reporting d/l issues, you can be sure its something local on your side or a problem with your connection. Maybe a temporary isp issue.

DeveloperSide.NET
Advanced PHP and MySQL Solutions for your Web Design and Development needs with Web.Developer Server Suite.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: