DeveloperSide.NET Forums
December 12, 2019, 09:12:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Strange Problem  (Read 5980 times)
Ho3An

View Profile
« on: January 15, 2007, 05:45:19 AM »

I have the strangest problem when I install the new package 1.9.3! once I install it, the phpMyAdmin works perfectly! then I create a folder such as temp, inside it I put the very simple "echo world" code and it works.

But once I make a connection to my database, and I put the same "echo world" code at the end of my code, my internet explorer shows this (exactly the script in my file):

dbconnect(); $q = "SELECT * FROM name"; $s = mysql_query($q); $r = mysql_fetch_array($s, MYSQL_ASSOC); echo "hello world"; ?>

the strangest thing is, once I remove the database connection section and again write "echo world" it does not show it anymore on my IE and an empty page apears.

Also my phpMyAdmin seems to have a problem with its CSS on IE, because sometimes it does not load the CSS and when I refresh the page it works, this problem happens very randomly.
rp_024
Customer, Basic Support

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 01:58:19 PM »

what version IE?
admin
Administrator
Master of All Subjects

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2007, 03:33:46 PM »

Take a look at the browser source code of the page. It sounds like a missing or mangled '<?php' start tag somewhere.

As far as the phpmyadmin problem, try the thread at the top about phpmyadmin. It might not help with the css issue, but will help with something else.

Download the newest version of phpmyadmin, rename \www\phpmyadmin to \www\phpmyadmin.old, extract new version as \www\phpmyadmin, copy over config.inc.php. There is a bug fix for support for IE6 in the newest release.

DeveloperSide.NET
Advanced PHP and MySQL Solutions for your Web Design and Development needs with Web.Developer Server Suite.
Ho3An

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 11:09:54 AM »

I checked it on mozilla and get the exact same problem! no there is nothing missing such as <?php ... I have tried unistall and installing it again! it does not work! ... its very strange!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: