DeveloperSide.NET Forums
December 14, 2019, 04:49:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: WAMP-stack Controller Crashing  (Read 30475 times)
admin
Administrator
Master of All Subjects

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2007, 01:17:07 PM »

Don't know... Have you tried the latest version of WDController.exe?
http://www.devside.net/download/WDController.exe

DeveloperSide.NET
Advanced PHP and MySQL Solutions for your Web Design and Development needs with Web.Developer Server Suite.
oliverg1

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2007, 01:39:28 PM »

Hi. I need to thank you guys for all you have done. I feel one should not have to search a phorum to initially run a program. I alsp have Windows XP running as administrator. When I click on Icon on desktop it bombs out, sends a message to Msoft etc. My debugger says it is an access violation. I obviously have the right name + password.

regards

Oliver
admin
Administrator
Master of All Subjects

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2007, 03:41:38 PM »

I'm not sure why it does not work for some. I'd have to take a look into it. It does use a few undocumented functions that might not work correctly [or exist] under SP1... Have you tried XP SP2?

DeveloperSide.NET
Advanced PHP and MySQL Solutions for your Web Design and Development needs with Web.Developer Server Suite.
oliverg1

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2007, 07:37:48 PM »

Hi. I have Service Pack Two. Looking at similar posts I have logged in as a user with Administrator rights , right clicked and logged in as ... Just what is the Initial user name and password?

Many thanks
admin
Administrator
Master of All Subjects

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2007, 09:28:28 PM »

The user name for Windows login? 'administrator'

DeveloperSide.NET
oliverg1

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2007, 06:27:20 PM »

Sorry if I have been misread but I presume the user/password is the same as my normal admin password? If so I get a wamp crash - a request to send a message to microsoft etc. The VC++ debugger says accesss violation. This does not appear to be  a silly logon problem. What do you suggest?
admin
Administrator
Master of All Subjects

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2007, 07:49:09 PM »

The controller app has no user/password. That is all on the Windows side, and has nothing to do with this package.

You have to run it as Windows user 'Administrator'... Which is the main Windows account.

Do not 'run as Current user...'.

Either login to Windows as administrator, or run as 'Administrator.'

And I have no idea what the admin password is for any system other than mine. It is usually set at installation.

DeveloperSide.NET
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: