DeveloperSide.NET Forums
July 05, 2020, 12:49:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [help] Router reset  (Read 7022 times)
night2dark2

Yeah Dont really ask.

mfaiotto@msn.com
View Profile WWW
« on: July 11, 2007, 03:33:19 PM »

Yet now my router has been reset. and I have fowarded ports 80 and ports 5000 - 9000 for my gameserver. yet now I can't login to my own site when before it was loading when I typed in my DNS name and loaded my website as if I used HTTPS://localhost now I want to know how would I reconfigure that? im using a Cisco Linksys WRT54G v 2.2 and I need to reset up my server for web + game hosting. before I made this possible. I had ports 80 , 443 , 5000 - 9000(TCP,UDP) Yet lightning hit my servers location and I tried my other backup Network Everywhere NR041 yet it still didn't work. now I need help to resetup this again. and I need this badly. I got it temp up but no gameserver people are complaining over messenger right now because I had to directly plug in my network cable to the computer and not to the router. and had to leave on my backup MySQL Server w/ MSSQL and I need help resetting this up and enabling DMZ would throw off where my router is so I need help doing this anyone mind helping me? kk thanks byes hope for someone to help me. Before I had all this working then boom over night no more :( and now I need help doing this again. many help would be appreciated

Revolution Gamers Host.
Master of all Gunz Server Hosting Needs.
Revolution Gamers International Gaming Commmunity
admin
Administrator
Master of All Subjects

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2007, 08:10:48 PM »

I've got the GS version of that router myself. Thought I'm not clear if you are saying the router is fried, or just mis-configured.

http is port 80, https is port 443. You should forward both TCP and UDP. WAN side to LAN IP address of your system.

Can you access from outside via IP address?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 08:12:51 PM by admin » Logged

DeveloperSide.NET
Advanced PHP and MySQL Solutions for your Web Design and Development needs with Web.Developer Server Suite.
night2dark2

Yeah Dont really ask.

mfaiotto@msn.com
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 02:23:46 PM »

before I could. after I had to hard reset the router because I could not access the router config I had fowarded the ports then it didn't work. but I have it working now. :P I should not enable DMZ but oh wells xD anyway you could help me add Virtual hosts because I Want to add a forum to my site. and I don't want to keep it in a cluster I want to keep it as forum.ngunz.ath.cx I tried a little but I need help. much help would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 09:04:55 PM by night2dark2 » Logged

Revolution Gamers Host.
Master of all Gunz Server Hosting Needs.
Revolution Gamers International Gaming Commmunity
admin
Administrator
Master of All Subjects

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2007, 06:49:07 PM »

I think there are plenty of examples around here... Just search "virutalhost".

DeveloperSide.NET
Advanced PHP and MySQL Solutions for your Web Design and Development needs with Web.Developer Server Suite.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: