DeveloperSide.NET Forums
November 22, 2019, 12:37:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Faulting Application perl.exe?  (Read 13554 times)
skitz

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2007, 11:29:40 AM »

Possibly, or not, a quick question as I suspect its down to other software than the suite, but I thought I'd check quickly...

Until recently I had been running v1.16 with movable type 3.2 (as the original suite didnt inclde CMS), but thought I would do a clean install of versions of both (1.95 & 3.35stable/4beta) - retaining MT as everything I do is now so intertwined...

When i execute certain CGI scripts they hang/fail to execute, so I tried using my porting my exisiting version of MT on the 1.95 suite and it too fails to execute.

Looking at the event viewer I see the following error:

"Faulting application perl.exe, version 0.0.0.0, faulting module mysql.dll, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x00003676."

and wondered whether this is something to do with my configuration?

Many TIA.

Best Wishes

skitz
admin
Administrator
Master of All Subjects

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2007, 01:38:21 PM »

Don't know, maybe some kind of a client mysql lib problem.

DeveloperSide.NET
Advanced PHP and MySQL Solutions for your Web Design and Development needs with Web.Developer Server Suite.
jono

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2007, 02:08:58 PM »

I also got a problem with that mysql.dll
I did some traces and found out that it's actually the DBD::mysql XS module that generates this error. I have upgraded to the last version 4.005 and the faults are gone.

http://search.cpan.org/~capttofu/DBD-mysql-4.005/lib/DBD/mysql.pm

I hope it helps.
admin
Administrator
Master of All Subjects

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2007, 05:27:11 PM »

Thanks for the update. That perl module has been a problem for a year now. I'll make a note to update it in the next release.

DeveloperSide.NET
Advanced PHP and MySQL Solutions for your Web Design and Development needs with Web.Developer Server Suite.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: