DeveloperSide.NET Forums
July 09, 2020, 01:32:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Active Server Pages  (Read 5367 times)
night2dark2

Yeah Dont really ask.

mfaiotto@msn.com
View Profile WWW
« on: July 30, 2007, 10:51:58 AM »

How will I run Active Server pages(*.asp) on my server using Apache and Win XP(home).

and admin I would like to help you code the controller. it only depends if its anything but Vbasic and C# :P because I suck at C++.

Anyway I did install Mod ASP.NET because I am running server applications. yet I need to enable Active Server pages within apache. How will I do that? im trying to run microsofts ASP Forum. yet I need help with this first. I did add Index.asp Default.asp Index.aspx and Default.aspx to the search list of what apache searches for when loading the website. I want to use the Active server pages because 99% of my webpages are dynamic. Linking into MySQL and MSSQL at the same time. and I know Active Server Pages and ASP.NET pages are mainly javascript. so will anyone help meh?

Revolution Gamers Host.
Master of all Gunz Server Hosting Needs.
Revolution Gamers International Gaming Commmunity
admin
Administrator
Master of All Subjects

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 02:15:46 PM »

There are two files about mod_aspdotnet under \www\Apache22\conf\Suite-extra that showed the basic example under v1.94 [those files are still under 1.95]. You should look at that as a template for what you are doing. Remember that Apache will only include these files from components.conf, which is included from httpd.conf.

DeveloperSide.NET
Advanced PHP and MySQL Solutions for your Web Design and Development needs with Web.Developer Server Suite.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: