DeveloperSide.NET Forums
May 23, 2019, 06:51:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ASP.NET abd Apache  (Read 9693 times)
bigjoe11a

bigjoe11a
View Profile WWW Email
« on: February 06, 2008, 07:07:20 PM »

I just tried to install asp.net on web developer 2.0 in apache and well I can't seem to get it to work. I fount the asp.net mod and setup manual on it and it just doesn't work. I was hoping may be that some one could give some help

I edited the httpd.conf file and added some new options to asp.net and I fount the asp.net mod too and I installed it.

So far this is what I have in the httpd.conf file.

LoadModule aspdotnet_module modules/mod_aspdotnet.so

<IfModule mod_aspdotnet.cpp>
AspNetMount /www/vhosts/localhost "c:/www/vhosts/localhost"
Alias /www/vhosts/localhost "c:/www/vhosts/localhost"

<directory "c:/www/vhosts/localhost">
Options FollowSymlinks ExecCGI
order allow,deny
Allow from all
DirectoryIndex index.htm index.php Default.aspx
</directory>

AliasMatch /aspnet_Client/system_web/(\d+)_(\d+)_(\d+)_(\d+)/(.*) "c:/windows/Miscrosoft.NET/Framework/v$1.$2.$3/ASP.NETClientFiles/$4"

<Directory "c:/windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v*/ASP.NETClientFiles">
Options FollowSymlinks
order allow,deny
Allow from all
</Directory>
</IfModule>

Addhandler asp.net asax ascx ashx aspx axd config cs csproj licx rem resources resx soap vb vbproj vsdisco webinfo

After doing all this I still can't get my pages to display
You can check this out. Was a sample I put together and some of it shows just not all of it.

http://topersbbs.dtdns.net/rewyou/

PLEASE HELP

admin
Administrator
Master of All Subjects

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 11:29:07 PM »

It has been a while since I've handled this module.

Your best bet is to try the support forums of the mod_aspdotnet project... Check Google for 'mod_aspdotnet' and you should find your way.

DeveloperSide.NET
Advanced PHP and MySQL Solutions for your Web Design and Development needs with Web.Developer Server Suite.
bigjoe11a

bigjoe11a
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 12:45:40 AM »

It has been a while since I've handled this module.

Your best bet is to try the support forums of the mod_aspdotnet project... Check Google for 'mod_aspdotnet' and you should find your way.

Thank you. its just that I belong to too manys forum sections at this time and I can't keep track of the ones I all ready belong too. Any way I keep getting the same information and it still doesn't work. I just it again and now I get a Internal server error. So I think this is too much of a pain. I'm just going to give up a Visual Web Developer 2008, Thank any way

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: