DeveloperSide.NET Forums
November 22, 2019, 12:45:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Folder Issues  (Read 7981 times)
r3a7amd

View Profile
« on: June 22, 2008, 01:52:56 AM »

Hey,
I have installed the DSS v 2.0 on vista. My issue is that when i make a folder in localhost, i cannot see it when i go to localhost using a browser.

here is a image of what i say:

admin
Administrator
Master of All Subjects

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2008, 02:29:18 AM »

That's very odd. Right click that folder, and check the premissions. Make sure it's not restricted in any way. Aside from that, maybe it's just an issue of your browser's cache. Clear the cache and reaload the page.

DeveloperSide.NET
Advanced PHP and MySQL Solutions for your Web Design and Development needs with Web.Developer Server Suite.
r3a7amd

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 06:45:49 PM »

Thanks, I think my issue was with the 'catch'; when i cleared it it worked. Now i have another issue and i explained it in the following image:
admin
Administrator
Master of All Subjects

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 03:17:23 AM »

Make sure mysql is running. Aside from that, I suppose you might be editing some of the previous fields with incorrect values. That or perhaps you already went throught that step and now something is getting caught up.

If you uninstall and reinstall the Suite, make sure to delete the remaining www folder.

DeveloperSide.NET
Advanced PHP and MySQL Solutions for your Web Design and Development needs with Web.Developer Server Suite.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: