DeveloperSide.NET Forums
July 14, 2020, 09:26:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help editing Environment Variables  (Read 7107 times)
Wilz

View Profile
« on: November 12, 2008, 07:17:23 PM »

I'm having problems viewing my website in the internet browser. My conclusion is the path in my environment variables. I checked the path and it doesn't have the path to apache, php, or mysql in it because or my video card. Do you know what I would have to write in the path. It's been a little while since I've done anything on my computer and now I have installed a video card, the path in environment variables won't write the path to apache, phpl, mysql etc....
admin
Administrator
Master of All Subjects

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 07:30:14 PM »

Make sure you are logged in as an administrator. Go to Control Panel, System, Advanced Tab, Environment Variables.

Under the System path variable, you should append something similar to: C:\www\openssl\bin;C:\www\Apache22\bin;C:\www\php5;C:\www\mysql5\bin;C:\www\perl\bin;

Make sure not to overwrite anything there.

You'll need to restart your system for the environment setting to propagate. If you run cmd.exe and enter 'set' into the command line, you should see a list of all your environment variables.

DeveloperSide.NET
Advanced PHP and MySQL Solutions for your Web Design and Development needs with Web.Developer Server Suite.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: