DeveloperSide.NET Forums
July 20, 2019, 08:22:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need MySQL Version 4.0.X  (Read 9592 times)
darquedante

View Profile Email
« on: January 06, 2009, 04:31:14 AM »

Hey guys,
I have found my self in a weird postion where for one of my other servers I'm setting up I have to have MySQL 4.0, Both 4.1 and 5.x are incompatabile with the EQemu Server I'm setting up for someone.
I have searched far and wide on the internet for it but can not find it, as of '06 MySQL Dev have stoped hosting the packages. Oh yeah for windows.
I have tried web.archive.org but even that has proven fruitless in the endevour.

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated
admin
Administrator
Master of All Subjects

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 03:33:56 PM »

You will be able to find MySQL v4.0 Windows binaries by navigating any of the FTP mirrors that host v4.1...

Go to http://dev.mysql.com/get/Downloads/MySQL-4.1/mysql-essential-4.1.22-win32.msi/from/pick#mirrors

Pick one of the FTP sites listed: Copy-paste it's link, remove the 1st part, and go directly to the FTP site. Then just find v4.0 there....

Here is one: ftp://mirrors.24-7-solutions.net/pub/mysql/Downloads/MySQL-4.0/

It has:
ftp://mirrors.24-7-solutions.net/pub/mysql/Downloads/MySQL-4.0/mysql-noinstall-4.0.27-win32.zip

DeveloperSide.NET
Advanced PHP and MySQL Solutions for your Web Design and Development needs with Web.Developer Server Suite.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: