DeveloperSide.NET Forums
July 05, 2020, 01:59:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: zPanel  (Read 11861 times)
Xbot

View Profile
« on: December 23, 2004, 08:45:44 PM »

I just installed Devside, and then I installed zPanel (not cPanel). The problem is I can't access some parts of the panel (file manager, Install scripts, and under administration the services information.) How can I get these working?
admin
Administrator
Master of All Subjects

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2004, 02:11:28 AM »

These are 3rd party apps.
I would imagine that you would have to configure it for our setup.

DeveloperSide.NET
Advanced PHP and MySQL Solutions for your Web Design and Development needs with Web.Developer Server Suite.
Xbot

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2004, 02:36:07 AM »

Hmm..Okay, I don't really need it anyway. I'm not very good with hosting anyway  :roll:
kanderson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2004, 06:40:56 AM »

XBox,

I am sorry that you are having issues with the ZPanel hosting control panel solution. We have moderators and other support staff that would be more than happy to help you set up and start hosting on your new server.

Please get free support from our forums located at http://www.thezpanel.com/forums/ ... Here you will find people such as yourself starting the quest towards hosting that have gone through the type of struggles you're facing.

Don't give up on hosting, it's a great market and can take you really far both financial and in character.

And for Devside, if you would like more information on ZPanel such as training and an inside look on the product please let me know and I'd be more than willing to schedule something with you.

Thank you,

ris Anderson
Lead Developer
ZPanel Project
  -  http://thezpanel.com
Zee-Way Services
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: