DeveloperSide.NET Forums
July 05, 2020, 11:54:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *** How to config this error with AppServ ***  (Read 14756 times)
hero307

View Profile
« on: June 21, 2005, 10:03:52 AM »

Firstly, I must say that 'cause I'm not an English so my English seems to be so terrible  :wink:  so please try your best to understand what i'm goin' to say  :lol: . Thanks very much.

I've just installed and used AppServ 2.4.2 for a few weeks and I feel comfortable using it 'cause it saves much time to configure PHP, Apache, MySQL etc. But other way I've got a problem with AppServ: In past, (I configured PHP, Apache, MySQL manually) whenever I want to access to a web folder which contains a index.php file I just type its URL into browser's address bar without "/" symbol at the end (For ex: localhost/ex_web). But when using AppServ 2.4.2, whenever I want to access to a web folder which contains a index.php file like that, I must type its URL ending with "/" so that it works (For ex: localhost/ex_web/). It's so uncomfortable because I programed a software using PHP and all the Javascripts used in it use URLs ending without "/". If I have to re-program it... I prefer to die

So what must I do to configure AppServ so that it doesn't need URLs ending with "/" to work anymore???
Thanks for reading my topic!
hero307

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2005, 01:50:31 AM »

Hiz hiz, where're admins and mods??? Help me, plzz.....
Jorge
Customer, Basic Support
Guru

jorge_schrauwen@msn.com
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2005, 08:26:56 AM »

I have no idea what could be wrong,
But this forum deals with the DeveloperSide.net packaged and problems you have wile compiling via the steps describe on this website.

But have you tried compaing the config files between the too?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: