DeveloperSide.NET Forums
July 14, 2020, 09:28:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Testing Loaded Module  (Read 4636 times)
ww3331

View Profile
« on: March 15, 2006, 03:46:42 PM »

Hi

How can I test my loaded custom module. I am having trouble getting it to trigger. I designed it simular to module mod_asis the only difference is that I don't have the same code in my handler function. I just open a new file and place the modules name in the file and the close the file. Also in my assign handler function ap_hook_handler I use APR_HOOK_LAST. I put my module entry into the conf file and varifed on Apache start up that it was loaded. I open a browser and type in http://localhost/ and the Apache start up page appears, however my handler function in my custom module never gets triggered. I added the same code to open a new file and place the modules name in the file and the close the file at the begining of the mod_asis handler functions code and it doesn't get triggered there either. The new files never get created. I am only creating these files as a way to see if the code is triggered. What should I do to trigger my module. Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: